Hackers Strike Again! YouTube Channel Hacked and Videos Uploaded

My YouTube Channel Get hacked and uploaded some videos about cracked software's but when I see I install because I also need paid software's when I clicked on link, I see some an unofficially when I see it to totally malware with this the hacker can steal your bank account details 

Hackers Strike Again! YouTube Channel Hacked and Videos Uploaded

How it Happened

I was scrolling through my YouTube feed when I saw some of my videos uploaded. The title, description, thumbnail, everything was the same. So, I clicked on the video to see if it was mine and it wasn't. I felt sick because this has never happened to me before. Then I realized that someone had hacked into my account and uploaded some of my videos without my permission. This is a serious invasion of privacy for anyone who uses YouTube for their job or hobby. I'm going to call YouTube now to report this violation so they can do something about it because it's not fair that someone gets away with uploading other people's content without their consent or knowledge. And the worst part is that there are probably people out there downloading these fake videos from my channel. I just hope whoever did this realizes how much trouble he/she is in for hacking YouTube accounts, especially mine since it's such a big deal for me and my channel.

What was uploaded

I was browsing on YouTube to see if I could find a video that I uploaded, but it said the videos is about to download paid software's in free but it's not true. I clicked on the link which took me to a website which asked for my IP address, Username and Password. Once they got that information they logged into my account. They uploaded some of my videos and changed some of them too. 

There were two videos in particular that were uploading paid software's in free but it's not true. One of the videos had over 100,000 views before it was hacked. I don't know how many people have downloaded these viruses onto their computer from watching this one video alone.

How to prevent it from happening again

I made the mistake of not changing my password from the one I created when I first created my account, which is obviously now known to hackers. So, the first thing you should do is change your password. Next, make sure that you have 2-step verification set up on your account. This will require a text message with an access code sent to your phone every time you log in or try to make any changes to your account. If a hacker has access to your email (which they would if they hacked into your channel) but can't get into your phone, it's much more difficult for them to get into your account because they need both pieces of information. But what if your account was hacked by someone who got a hold of your login info through some other means? It might be best to use different passwords for each site you use - this way if one gets compromised it won't affect all the others. Also, don't ever type out sensitive info like credit card numbers on websites unless it's a site where you know for sure that the connection is secure, such as Amazon. Finally, don't click on links from emails - type out the web address yourself so there isn't even any chance of somebody intercepting what link you're going to click on before you do.

What to do if it happens

If you're a YouTuber and you have been hacked, the first thing you need to do is delete all your videos from the channel and change your password enabled two step verification. It's important to stay calm because panicking will only make it harder for you to recover from this attack. Remember that hackers are looking for easy targets, so don't be one of them by taking these steps.

Who Was Hacker

The Hacker Community name is [PABLO INC]
It's a biggest team not a Hackers Team Name I hope [Chinta Marya's Team]
I am not probably sure, but this will be true 

Video's Screen Shot's"

Hackers Strike Again! YouTube Channel Hacked and Videos Uploaded

Not Only YouTube my whole system hacked

I am not only one there is lot of youtubers getting involved in these problems 

Your security is own you

Post a Comment

Please Select Embedded Mode To Show The Comment System.*

Previous Post Next Post

Google Ads

Ads by Google